California Guitar Trio Facebook page. Become a fan!

California Guitar Trio on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 13, 2009




    My view of Los Angeles while approaching LAX. I don’t remember ever seeing it so clear!


    View from my hotel room at La Costa, Carlsbad.

    Bert, Hideyo, Tyler and I are in Carlsbad California. Amazing weather here now. Sunny and warm! Last night we played a concert for the Harman International conference. The concert was outdoors in the plaza area of this beautiful resort hotel. It got a little bit chilly during the concert, which made it a little bit difficult to play guitar, but I still enjoyed the performance very much. The folks from Harman Pro have become good friends of ours and CGT has unofficially become the Harman Pro “house band” as this is our 3rd engagement with them.

    Today we will rehearse at the hotel and then go listen to the legendary Quincy Jones speak this afternoon.


    Tyler, Ricky and I at the hotel in Carlsbad with our display of Port Brewing hand crafted beers.

    Here is a link to an radio interview that I did recently with Tom Schulte for: Outsight Radio Hours

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    CGT Tour Schedule


    View the complete California Guitar Trio tour schedule

    Followers

    About Me

    My photo
    Guitarist with the California Guitar Trio

    Face Book